The proof of Involvement and Integrity can be resumed to the five following steps :
- New transactions are created and broadcasted to all bots for validation.
- Constitutive assembly is designated according to the Proof of Involvement and Integrity for predetermined number of block validations.
- Distributed random selection on assigned great electors to each bot will designate the leader for the considered constituted block.
- All the assembly accepts the block only if all the transactions are valid and authorised.
- The assembly works on creating a new block with the ID or the hash of accepted block which constitute a proof of acceptance of the previous block.
Photo credit: Splitshire